• Latest

    Generator fumes kills 3 persons in Benin City [VIDEO, PHOTOS]

    It was a tragic scene in Benin City on Saturday night in Benin City, Edo state when generator fume left three people dead.
    The victims were two women and a man.
    Occupants of the apartment located at Agherase Adu Street, Benin City, died after they inhaled smoke from the generator set kept in the kitchen.

    They were said to have switched on the generator before going to sleep but did not wake up the next morning.
    However, the Edo State Police Command has since taken away the bodies.
    See video and images below:

    News directly from: dailypost.ng

    No comments